100% proven zodiac analyses
- aries: short-tempered kind-hearted babies
- taurus: stubborn knucklehead cuties who are nice to everyone
- gemini: intelligent blabber-mouths w a great sense of humor
- cancer: over-emotional compassionate lil cupcakes
- leo: melodramatic fun-loving fucks
- virgo: creative whiny pissbabies who are intellectually stimulating
- libra: ditsy carefree pacifist qts
- scorpio: intensely emotional secretive bad bitches
- sagittarius: honest philosophical travel-agents who don't give a fuck
- capricorn: organized self-driven sarcastic dickheads
- aquarius: extroverted detached open-minded freaks
- pisces: sensitive lazyasses who are ideological + creatively stimulating
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
But rarely do you ever tell people about the true depths of your loneliness, about how you feel more and more alienated from your friends each passing day and you’re not sure how to fix it. It seems like everyone is just better at living than you are.
"sexuality is a choice"
"women wouldn’t get raped if they didn’t wear revealing clothes"
"there are only two genders"
"i’m not trying to be sexist/racist, but.."
"a/bi/pansexuality isn’t real"
"gay people shouldn’t have children"
"i don’t want to be friends with a gay person, they could hit on me"
"you can’t identify with the gender you want to be, only the one you were born with"